Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for New Hampshire House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from NH legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- ACLU (1)
- Chris Pappas (1) Democrat U.S. Rep New Hampshire- 1
- Chris Sununu (3) New Hampshire Republican challenger for Governor
- Dan Feltes (7) New Hampshire Democratic candidate for governor
- John Lynch (2) New Hampshire Former Democratic Governor (2005-2013)
- Maggie Hassan (2) New Hampshire Democratic Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Hampshire state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- NH-D Dan Feltes - candidate for N.H. Governor
Majority Leader of the New Hampshire Senate since 2018
Member of the New Hampshire Senate from the 15th district, since 2014
- NH-D Chris Pappas - Elected 2018 to U.S.House (D-NH-1)
Member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives (2002-2006)
Member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from the 4th district (2012-2018)
- NH-D Maggie Hassan - 2016 candidate for Senate
Governor since 2013
Member of the New Hampshire Senate from the 23rd district In office January 3, 2005 – December 1, 2010
- NH-D John Lynch - Governor from 2005 – 2013
- NH-R Chris Sununu - Candidate for Governor 2016
Member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from the 3rd District since 2011
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
ACLU: Supported "no excuse" absentee voting bill.
Chris Sununu: Vetoed "no excuse" absentee voting bill.
Dan Feltes: Voted YES on "no excuse" absentee voting bill.
Chris Sununu: Gender identity non-discrimination in employment & housing.
Dan Feltes: Fight laws written behind closed doors for big corporations.
Chris Sununu: 3-phase deregulation to help business.
Dan Feltes: Enhanced penalties for prior DUI convictions.
John Lynch: Parole violators go to jail, for all released convicts.
Maggie Hassan: Parole violators go to jail, for all released convicts.
Dan Feltes: Regulate kratom and synthetic alkaloids.
Dan Feltes: No community college salary increase when there are layoffs.
Dan Feltes: Ban wanton waste of animals; ban hunting contests.
Maggie Hassan: Opposed Photo ID for Voting.
Chris Pappas: Opposed Photo ID for Voting.
John Lynch: Vetoed Photo ID for Voting.
Dan Feltes: Protect people with pre-existing conditions.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Chris Pappas Democrat U.S. Rep New Hampshire- 1
- Chris Sununu New Hampshire Republican challenger for Governor
- Dan Feltes New Hampshire Democratic candidate for governor
- John Lynch New Hampshire Former Democratic Governor (2005-2013)
- Maggie Hassan New Hampshire Democratic Governor
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for New Hampshire House and Senate.
Legislation citations (from news media or state archives):
- BillTrack50 New Hampshire bill sponsorships (Dan Feltes), 1/6/20-2/26/20
- MollyKelly.com on New Hampshire legislative TK SB 446, on solar/hydropower bill; (Chris Sununu & Molly Kelly), 10/9/2018
- The Daily Beast on New Hampshire HB 1319, on gender identity non-discrimination, (Chris Sununu), 3/7/2018
- New Hampshire State of the State on HB1104: 3-phase deregulation, (Chris Sununu), 2/15/2018
- New Hampshire Bill SB-500, on parole violators, (John Lynch & Maggie Hassan), 4/21/2010
- New Hampshire Bill HB345, on Photo ID for Voting, (Maggie Hassan, Chris Pappas & John Lynch), 2/1/2006