Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2023 Kentucky Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2023 KY Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Andy Beshear (1) Kentucky Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Daniel Cameron (10) Kentucky Republican challenger for Governor
- Kelly Craft (7) Kentucky Republican challenger for Governor
- Mike Harmon (2) Kentucky Republican candidate for Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Kentucky 2023 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- WKYU, "With Kelly Craft's entry, the GOP primary for Kentucky governor gets complicated," by Divya Karthikeyan, September 9, 2022
- WPSD, "Trump ambassador Kelly Craft joins Kentucky governor's race," Sep 7, 2022
- Spectrum News, "AG Cameron joins group challenge to USDA rule protecting LGBTQ kids," by Joe Ragusa, Jul. 27, 2022
- Spectrum News, "Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron arguing federal government overreaching on vaccine, ARPA tax mandates," by Sam Knef, Jul. 21, 2022
- The Tennessee Star, "Over 50 Kentucky Law Enforcement Officials Endorse Attorney General Daniel Cameron for Governor," by Aaron Gulbransen, July 14, 2022
- Newsmax, "Kentucky AG to Newsmax: Judges Focused on Policy, Not Abortion Law," by Sandy Fitzgerald, 14 July 2022
- Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America press release, "Cameron Can Defeat Democrat Gov. Beshear, an Extremist Who Regularly Blocks Life-Saving Legislation," June 22, 2022
- WYMT, "AG Daniel Cameron files lawsuit against Biden Administration's termination of immigration policy," by Ethan Sirles, Apr. 14, 2022
- The Lane Report, "Op-Ed: Biden's energy policies harming Kentucky families," by Daniel Cameron, February 22, 2022
- LEX18, "Former UN Ambassador Kelly Craft says she's 'leaning heavily' towards running for governor," by Nancy Cox, Feb 10, 2022
- Louisville Courier Journal, "Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron says he doesn't believe U.S. is systemically racist," by Morgan Watkins, April 26, 2021
- Townhall.com blog, "This Kentucky Pro-Gun Bill Will Keep Kids Safer," by Ellie Bufkin, Feb 24, 2020
- Newsweek," U.S. Ambassador to Canada Mocked for Climate Change Stance--Again," by Kashmira Gander, 12/7/18
- Louisville Courier-Journal, "Auditor: Kentucky taxpayers ripped off as price on Beshear project leaps," by Alfred Miller, 9/27/18
- Bowling Green Daily News, "Sex ed: Parents can be key, but teachers play an important role," by Jenna Mink, May 13, 2012
- (More race coverage soon in the coming months...)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Daniel Cameron: Endorsed by Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America.
Daniel Cameron: An advocate for the unborn, defends Kentucky's pro-life laws.
Kelly Craft: Abortion is not healthcare, not safe in any circumstance.
Kelly Craft: Commits to fight criminalization of same-sex relationships.
Daniel Cameron: Sued over USDA school lunch rule protecting LGBTQ kids.
Daniel Cameron: I don't believe this country is systemically racist.
Daniel Cameron: Can't appease anti-police movement sweeping this nation.
Mike Harmon: Sponsored bill for parental notification of sex education.
Energy & Oil|
Daniel Cameron: Opposes Biden elevating "green" priorities, attacking coal.
Kelly Craft: Climate change: "I respect both sides of the science".
Kelly Craft: Worked on replacing NAFTA with new trade deal.
Kelly Craft: Government shouldn't get in the way of our success.
Andy Beshear: Signed law requiring school police officers to carry guns.
Daniel Cameron: Ending border restriction will surge illegal immigration.
Principles & Values|
Kelly Craft: Former ambassador to Canada and the United Nations.
Daniel Cameron: Advocate for unborn through church pregnancy centers.
Daniel Cameron: Endorsed by Trump; pledges to put Kentuckians FIRST.
Kelly Craft: A Christian with deep faith in God, prays EVERY day.
Daniel Cameron: Sued to allow federal aid to be used for state tax reduction.
Mike Harmon: Kentucky taxpayers misled on statewide internet costs.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Andy Beshear Kentucky Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Daniel Cameron Kentucky Republican challenger for Governor
- Kelly Craft Kentucky Republican challenger for Governor
- Mike Harmon Kentucky Republican candidate for Governor
The above quotations are from 2023 Kentucky Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Error processing SSI file