Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Fox News Sunday interviews during 2021
(Chris Wallace and Bret Baier interviewing candidates for 2021-2020 races)
(Click for external website)
A long-standing political tradition is the Sunday morning talk show,
beginning with "Meet the Press" in 1947.
Currently, five separate "talking head" programs appear on five different TV stations every Sunday morning.
OnTheIssues.org excerpts all five of the shows, listed below, with their respective interviewing pundits and each pundit's political affiliation:
- ABC This Week: 9 AM - 10 AM EST: (Martha Raddatz & George Stephanopoulos; liberal; from Bill Clinton's staff)
- CNN "State of the Union": 9 AM - 1 PM EST: (Jake Tapper and Dana Bash; moderate liberal)
- Fox News Sunday: 9 AM EST; rebroadcast 2 PM: (Chris Wallace and Bret Baier; conservative)
- NBC Meet the Press: 9 AM EST; rebroadcast 4 AM Monday: (Chuck Todd; moderate)
- CBS Face the Nation: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM EST(Margaret Brennan and John Dickerson; moderate)
- 'Fox News Sunday' on November 21, 2021, Chris Christie (R), Former N.J. Governor
- On Jan. 6th Riot, November 7, 2021, 'Fox News Sunday' welcomed guests Liz Cheney, James Clyburn
- Fox News Sunday, October 31, 2021 Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg & Florida Governor Rick Scott
- Fox News Sunday, October 10, 2021, Delaware Senator Chris Coons
- Fox News Sunday, September 26, 2021, Alejandro Mayorkas and Greg Abbott
- Fox News Sunday, September 12, 2021, Gov. Pete Ricketts & Justice Stephen Breyer
- 'Fox News Sunday' on August 29, 2021, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
- Fox News Sunday, August 22, 2021, Senator Ben Sasse
- Fox News Sunday; July 18, 2021; Bill Cassidy
- On 2022 Arizona Governor race: "Former Rep. Matt Salmon enters Arizona gubernatorial race with Club for Growth endorsement," by Caitlin McFall, 6/17/21
- On 2021 VA Governor: "Laura Ingraham on CDC updating mask guidance for vaccinated Americans," May 14, 2021
- Interview of Sen. Mitt Romney during Second Trump Impeachment, Jan. 24, 2021
- Interview of Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson, Jan. 17, 2021
- On DOE, "Biden Cabinet pick Jennifer Granholm promoted 'pee tape,' Russian collusion claims," by Evie Fordham, December 16, 2020
- ...more citations to follow
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Greg Abbott: Protect every child with heartbeat; no exceptions.
Budget & Economy|
Pete Buttigieg: Invest in infrastructure, get pandemic behind us.
Rick Scott: Supply chain problems due to regulations, not infrastructure.
Rick Scott: I cut taxes and balanced budget; you can do both.
Bill Cassidy: Supported the $1.2 billion bipartisan infrastructure bill.
Glenn Youngkin: Left agenda ends accelerated math, Pledge of Allegiance.
Glenn Youngkin: Democrats support divisive curriculum: critical race theory.
Energy & Oil|
Mitt Romney: Ending government leasing, Keystone pipeline costs jobs.
Families & Children|
Pete Buttigieg: Dressed twin babies as "infrastructure" for Halloween.
Chris Christie: There's no solid evidence that 2020 election was stolen.
Stephen Breyer: If people want to change nomination process it will be.
Stephen Breyer: Trump election challenge didn't meet criteria for Court.
Stephen Breyer: Open to term limits on the Supreme Court if long enough.
Asa Hutchinson: The Electoral College is critical to our nation.
Mitt Romney: If we're going to have unity, we need accountability.
Peter Ricketts: People shouldn't have to choose between job and vaccination.
Mitch McConnell: 90% of the people in hospitals are unvaccinated.
Liz Cheney: Calling Jan. 6 a "false flag" is un-American dangerous lie.
Alejandro Mayorkas: Humanitarian relief one of our proudest traditions.
Alejandro Mayorkas: Border migration irregular, ebbs and flows.
Greg Abbott: Biden Administration in dereliction of duty on border.
Greg Abbott: Hire Border Patrol agents who are fired by feds.
Greg Abbott: Border unsecured, there's onrush of illegal immigration.
Ben Sasse: Afghans heroes protected Americans; they should be welcomed.
Chris Coons: People not taking jobs because of high cost of day care.
Principles & Values|
Liz Cheney: True commitment to Constitution comes before partisanship.
Stephen Breyer: Timing of decisions not something they teach in law books.
Jennifer Granholm: Supported investigation over Russian collusion.
War & Peace|
Mitch McConnell: Afghanistan not endless war, but a successful policy.
Welfare & Poverty|
James Clyburn: Make America's greatness accessible and affordable.
The above quotations are from Fox News Sunday interviews during 2021
(Chris Wallace and Bret Baier interviewing candidates for 2021-2020 races).