Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 West Virginia Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 WV Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jim Justice (8) West Virginia Democratic nominee for governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
West Virginia 2020 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- W.V. MetroNews, "Justice surprised by DeVos tweet in favor of W.Va. school choice initiatives," by Brad McElhinny, June 02, 2019
- The Intelligencer, "Jim Justice Responds to Criticism in 'Blunt' Terms," by Steven Allen Adams, Apr 14, 2019
- Beckley Register-Herald, "State agency focused on human rights understaffed," by Erin Beck, Mar 28, 2019
- W.V. MetroNews, "Justice signs Social Security tax bill as officials declare victory," by Jake Flatley, March 28, 2019
- The Daily Caller, "Justice Tells Democrats To Grow Up And Come To The Table On Immigration," by Nick Givas, Jan 24, 2019
- Martinsburg Herald-Mail, "Justice proposes elimination of Social Security tax," by Tim Shea, Jan 10, 2019
- Beckley Register-Herald, "Governor appoints WV NAACP-condemned former delegate to head minority affairs office," by Erin Beck, Dec 4, 2018
- White House press release, "WTAS: Support for President Trump's Successful Trade Negotiations with Mexico and Canada," Oct. 2, 2018
- (More citations and excerpts to follow when available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jim Justice: State human rights commission is understaffed & underfunded.
Jim Justice: Governor's Minority Affairs director condemned by NAACP.
Jim Justice: Cool to education savings accounts & charter schools.
Jim Justice: Supports education, with focus on public school teachers.
Jim Justice: Supports USMCA trade agreement to replace NAFTA.
Jim Justice: Attacks Democrats for not supporting border security.
Jim Justice: Signs law phasing out tax on Social Security for most.
Jim Justice: Eliminate state tax on Social Security benefits.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jim Justice West Virginia Democratic nominee for governor
The above quotations are from 2020 West Virginia Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2018-20 Governors' book excerpts:
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)