Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 North Dakota Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 ND Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Doug Burgum (8) North Dakota Republican candidate for Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
North Dakota 2020 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- InForum.com, "Burgum approves Social Security income tax break," by John Hageman, Apr 30, 2019
- Fargo-Moorhead Forum (inforum.com), "Burgum signs 'abortion reversal' notification bill," by John Hageman, Mar 22, 2019
- Associated Press, "North Dakota Legislature repeals Sunday morning shopping ban," by James Macpherson, March 19, 2019
- NewsDakota.com, "Governor proclaims 'North Dakota School Choice Week'," by Warren Abrahamson, January 17, 2019
- Fargo-Moorhead Forum, "USMCA comes through for North Dakota", by Gov. Doug Burgum, Dec 19, 2018
- White House press release, "WTAS: Support for President Trump's Successful Trade Negotiations with Mexico and Canada," Oct. 2, 2018
- West Fargo Pioneer, "North Dakota politicos respond to threat of Chinese tariffs on ag exports," , Apr 4, 2018
- (More citations and excerpts to follow when available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Doug Burgum: Law requires doctors to say some abortions reversible.
Doug Burgum: Repeal Sunday morning shopping ban.
Doug Burgum: Proclaimed North Dakota School Choice Week.
Doug Burgum: North American trade deal good for farmers, ranchers.
Doug Burgum: Supports USMCA trade agreement to replace NAFTA.
Doug Burgum: Trade war with China, & tariffs, hurting domestic farmers.
Doug Burgum: Enacted tax break for Social Security recipients.
Doug Burgum: USMCA trade deal protects intellectual property rights.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Doug Burgum North Dakota Republican candidate for Governor
The above quotations are from 2020 North Dakota Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2018-20 Governors' book excerpts:
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)