Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Congressional race endorsements
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from House endorsements 2020 (number of quotes indicated):
- Al Gross (1) Independent 2020 Senate Challenger Alaska
- Bill O`Brien (1) Republican Senate Challenger New Hampshire
- Casey Schreiner (1) Montana Democratic 2020 Gubernatorial Challenger
- Cristina Tzintzun Ramirez (1) Democratic Senate challenger Texas
- Gary Peters (1) Democratic Jr Senator Michigan
- Nicole Galloway (1) Missouri Democratic candidate for governor
- Phil Fortunato (1) Washington Republican challenger for Governor
- Sara Gideon (1) Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Maine
- Steve Carlson (1) Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Minnesota
- Theresa Greenfield (3) Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Iowa
- Tim Fox (1) Montana Republican Gubernatorial Challenger
- Whitney Williams (1) Montana Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2020 House/Senate/Governor endorsement press releases:
- MT-Gov: Daily Interlake, "Schreiner a Champion for Public Lands," by Tom Jacobson, December 22, 2019
- MO-Gov: The St. Louis American, "AFL-CIO endorses Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor," by Chris King, Dec 4, 2019
- IA-Senate: NARAL Pro-Choice America: "NARAL Endorses Theresa Greenfield for U.S. Senate," November 7, 2019
- IA-Senate: League of Conservation Voters Action Fund, "LCV Endorses Theresa Greenfield for U.S. Senate," by Holly Burke, 10/2/19
- IA-Senate: Rollcall.com e-zine, "EMILY's List back Theresa Greenfield to take on Sen. Joni Ernst," by Bridget Bowman, 6/6/19
- WA-Gov: Pro-Choice Washington, "GRADE F for Phil Fortunato, Senate Republican / District 31", 2019
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Theresa Greenfield: Fight to protect reproductive freedom.
Sara Gideon: Backed in primary by abortion-rights groups.
Theresa Greenfield: EMILY's List endorses Greenfield for abortion rights.
Phil Fortunato: F Grade from NARAL, sponsored anti-abortion bills.
Tim Fox: Endorsed by National Association of Police Organizations.
Energy & Oil|
Theresa Greenfield: Fight for strong clean energy solutions.
Casey Schreiner: A fearless advocate for outdoor heritage.
Whitney Williams: EMILY's List: Will fight to reduce drug, health care cost.
Al Gross: Increase access, lower prescription prices.
Gary Peters: AdWatch: endorsed by VoteVets for military service.
Nicole Galloway: Endorsed by AFL-CIO: always has the backs of workers.
Principles & Values|
Cristina Tzintzun Ramirez: Endorsed by Working Families Party.
Bill O`Brien: Endorsed by Ted Cruz.
Steve Carlson: Member of Tea Party; but won Independence Party primary.
The above quotations are from 2020 Congressional race endorsements.
Error processing SSI file