Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Delaware Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 DE Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Al Sharpton (1) Democrat
- David Lamar Williams (7) Delaware Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- John Carney (6) Delaware Democratic candidate for Governor
- Julianne Murray (8) Delaware Delaware Republican Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Delaware 2020 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Delaware State News , "Carney gets heated vs. Murray in governor debate," by Matt Bittle, Oct 29th, 2020
- Delaware Public Media (NPR), "Murray, state GOP criticize environmental regulation of coastal industry," by Sophia Schmidt, 10/22/2020
- Cape Gazette, "Governor candidates present differing approaches to COVID-19," by Melissa Steele, October 17, 2020
- Delaware News Journal, "Coronavirus response, Wilmington safety debated by Delaware gubernatorial candidates," by Jeff Neiburg, Oct. 13, 2020
- Wilmington News Journal, "Al Sharpton lauds appointment but says courts still need more diversity," by Karl Baker, 10/31/19
- Delaware Business Times, "Work-a-Day Earn-a-Pay Program Pilot," by Alex Vuocolo July 18, 2019
- Delaware.gov, "Delaware to Eliminate HFCs to Confront Climate Change," June 30, 2019
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
John Carney: Budgetary reserve will help during downturn.
Julianne Murray: Concerned about taxes going up in response to deficit.
John Carney: Gangs should accept help or be prepared to go to prison.
Julianne Murray: Remove bad cops to create confidence in law enforcement.
David Lamar Williams: Improve chances for learning for all ages, circumstances.
Energy & Oil|
John Carney: Eliminate climate-changing hydrofluorocarbons in Delaware.
Julianne Murray: Delaware should lift restrictions on coastal industry.
David Lamar Williams: Improve preservation of our air, land, and water resources.
David Lamar Williams: Network to find ideas to preserve our air, land, and water.
Julianne Murray: Mail-in voting is open to fraud.
Julianne Murray: Abolishing Electoral College would dilute the vote.
Al Sharpton: An "affront" that Delaware had a whites-only Supreme Court.
John Carney: Appointed first black judge to the state Supreme Court.
Julianne Murray: There are no such things as assault weapons.
Julianne Murray: COVID: Reopen the state, focus on nursing homes.
John Carney: COVID: We'll follow the science and wear masks.
Julianne Murray: COVID: Mask wear should be voluntary.
David Lamar Williams: Provide advanced health care options for all.
David Lamar Williams: Legalize marijuana for medicinal purposes.
David Lamar Williams: Provide a livable standard wage for all.
John Carney: Work-a-Day Earn-a-Pay Program Pilot.
Welfare & Poverty|
David Lamar Williams: Will address issue to provide affordable housing.
The above quotations are from 2020 Delaware Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Gov. Carney up for re-election in 2020:
2020 Delaware Gubernatorial debate
David Lamar Williams(D)
Former gubernatorial races:
2016 Delaware Gubernatorial debates:
2018-21 Governors' book excerpts:
- Can't Is Not an Option, by Gov. Nikki Haley (R,SC)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- The Opposite of Woe, by Gov. John Hickenlooper (D,CO)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Romney: An Inside Look, about Gov. Mitt Romney (R,MA)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Unintimidated, by Governor Scott Walker (R,WI)
- What A Party!, by Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- 2020 Senatorial debates: