Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
Books by and about the 2016 presidential election|
| What Happened ,|
by Hillary Clinton (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Becoming ,|
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 Missouri Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 MO Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jason Kander (20) Democratic Senate candidate Missouri
- Roy Blunt (7) Republican Jr Senator Missouri
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Missouri Senate debates and race coverage:
- ProChoiceAmerica.org , "NARAL Endorses Jason Kander," July 26, 2016
- Kansas City Star, "Blunt's Vietnam-era draft deferments", by Dave Helling, February 10, 2016
- The Atlantic magazine, "Q & A with Jason Kander," by Alex Roarty, Dec. 27, 2015
- NRSC press release, "Does Jason Kander Support Sanctuary Cities?", 2015-10-20
- PolitiFact AdWatch fact-checking, "NRSC's 'Pandering Panda' attack", by Rachel Brooks, October 2nd, 2015
- The Ripon Advance, "Blunt talks health care reform", Sep. 21, 2015
- Columbia Missourian, "Blunt: America is threatened, but Patriot Act might not always be the answer", by Blake Nelson, Sept. 14, 2015
- Springfield News-Leader, "Gay Marriage Ruling," by Thomas Gounley, June 26, 2015
- PoliticMo.com, "Kander jabs Obama & Blunt for support of fast-track trade bill", by Eli Yokley, May 27, 2015
- KRCU Cape Girardeau, "Gay Marriage Ruling," by Thomas Gounley, April 19, 2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jason Kander: Supports public funding for Planned Parenthood.
Jason Kander: Endorsed by NARAL for perfect pro-choice voting records.
Budget & Economy|
Jason Kander: Supports federal spending to promote economic growth.
Roy Blunt: Weak economy has left far too many Missourians behind.
Jason Kander: SCOTUS has spoken: support gay marriage nationwide.
Jason Kander: Protect GLBT employees under nondiscrimination policy.
Jason Kander: Close tax loopholes for companies that send jobs overseas.
Jason Kander: End school-to-prison pipeline.
Jason Kander: Supports medical marijuana.
Roy Blunt: Don't decriminalize marijuana federally, but let states try.
Energy & Oil|
Jason Kander: Climate change is a real consequence of human activity.
Jason Kander: Protect our state's air & water for future generations.
Jason Kander: Supports Iranian nuclear deal.
Roy Blunt: Friends no longer trust us; our enemies aren't afraid of us.
Jason Kander: Let farmers sell to Cuba: a billion dollar industry.
Jason Kander: Trans-Pacific Partnership should not be fast-tracked.
Jason Kander: OpEd AdWatch: "Pandering Panda" caters to lobbyists.
Jason Kander: FactCheck: Has more MO donors & less PAC money than opponent.
Jason Kander: Support 2nd amendment rights AND background checks.
Roy Blunt: Reduce costs & improve care, but repeal ObamaCare.
Jason Kander: The U.S. can't tolerate cowardly acts of terrorism.
Roy Blunt: FactCheck: Did not disclose student deferment from Vietnam.
Jason Kander: Agree with Obama immigration plan, but not executive action.
Roy Blunt: Americans have been too willing to share their personal data.
War & Peace|
Jason Kander: Iraq War was a huge strategic error, and I said so then.
Jason Kander: Engage ISIS, including ground troops as a last resort.
Roy Blunt: Iran deal lets the nuclear genie out of the bottle.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jason Kander Democratic Senate candidate Missouri
- Roy Blunt Republican Jr Senator Missouri
The above quotations are from 2016 Missouri Senate race: debates and news coverage.