Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for Indiana House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from IN legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Brian Bosma (1) Republican Senate candidate Indiana
- Don Berwick (1) Massachusetts Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- John Gregg (1) Indiana Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Mike Pence (7) Indiana Republican nominee for Vice President
- Mitch Daniels (1) Indiana Former Republican Governor (2005-2013)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
- IN-D Jim Banks - Elected 2016 to U.S. House
Member of the Indiana State Senate District 17, 2010-2016
- IN-R John Gregg - 2016 Candidate for Governor
former Speaker of the Indiana House of Representatives
Member of the Indiana House of Representatives from the 45th district In office January 3, 1987 – January 3, 2003
2012 nominee for Governor
- IN-D Brian Bosma - potential 2016 Candidate for Governor or Senate
Speaker of the Indiana House of Representatives, since 2010
Member of the Indiana House of Representatives from the 88th district since 1986
- IN-R Marlin Stutzman - 2016 Candidate for Senate
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Indiana's 3rd district, since 2010
Member of the Indiana Senate from the 13th district, 2009–2010
Member of the Indiana House of Representatives from the 52nd district, 2002–2008
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
John Gregg: Opposed law requiring interring aborted fetuses.
Mike Pence: Periods for Pence: protest against interring aborted fetuses.
Don Berwick: States can't exclude Planned Parenthood from Medicaid.
Mitch Daniels: Signed bill de-funding Planned Parenthood.
Brian Bosma: Voted YES on de-funding Planned Parenthood.
Mike Pence: Religious Freedom Act is not about LGBT discrimination.
Mike Pence: Corporate tax cuts create jobs & grow economy.
Mike Pence: Reduce crime, not penalties for crime.
Mike Pence: Veto climate bill compromise by industry & environmentalists.
Mike Pence: Signed a bill that allows for more usage of eminent domain.
Families & Children|
Mike Pence: Let parents and doctors decide on HPV vaccinations.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Brian Bosma Republican Senate candidate Indiana
- Don Berwick Massachusetts Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- John Gregg Indiana Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Mike Pence Indiana Republican nominee for Vice President
- Mitch Daniels Indiana Former Republican Governor (2005-2013)
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for Indiana House and Senate.
Page last edited: Dec 26, 2016