Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Rhode Island Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 RI Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Bob Flanders (6) Republican Challenger Rhode Island
- Bobby Nardolillo (11) Republican candidate for Rhode Island U.S. Senator Rhode Island
- Sheldon Whitehouse (1) Democratic Jr Senator Rhode Island
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Rhode Island 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Providence Journal, “Flanders blasts ‘hyper-partisan’ Whitehouse over treatment of Kavanaugh,” Sep 28, 2018
- UpriseRI.com, “Robert Flanders in Burrillville,” by Steve Ahlquist, July 26, 2018
- Providence Journal , “In R.I., uphill battles in Senate primaries,” by Katherine Gregg, Nov 16, 2017
- Providence Journal, "Weekend voting proposal gets plenty of yes votes," by Mark Reynolds, Sept. 22, 2017
- Providence Journal, "Whitehouse, Nardolillo agree on troop deployment in Afghanistan," by Mark Reynolds, Sept. 11, 2017
- Providence Journal, "GOP's Nardolillo declares for U.S. Senate," by Katherine Gregg, May 15, 2017
- Caught.net, "The Pro Se Way: Judge Flanders Dissents On The Rhode Island Ethics Commission Case", June 15, 2001
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Bobby Nardolillo: Rationalize onerous federal regulations.
Bob Flanders: Supreme Court allows religious exceptions to same-sex rights.
Bobby Nardolillo: Trump corporate tax cuts are just what the doctor ordered.
Bobby Nardolillo: Diversity of choice in education.
Energy & Oil|
Bobby Nardolillo: Understanding Gap: do no economic harm without certainty.
Bobby Nardolillo: Further research needed on climate change.
Bobby Nardolillo: Fishing industry suffers under needless catch limits.
Families & Children|
Bob Flanders: Senate candidates accused of sexual abuse should withdraw.
Bobby Nardolillo: Shift elections to Saturday.
Bob Flanders: Let out-of-state attorneys handle state ethics cases.
Bob Flanders: Disallow legislators from serving on Lottery Commission.
Bob Flanders: Ban devices that turn guns into massive killing machines.
Bobby Nardolillo: Repeal and replace Obamacare.
Bobby Nardolillo: Get tough on illegal immigrants.
Principles & Values|
Bob Flanders: Let both sides be heard in Supreme Court Kavanaugh hearings.
Bobby Nardolillo: Cut tax rates, cut spending.
War & Peace|
Bobby Nardolillo: Supports Afghanistan war but not forever.
Sheldon Whitehouse: More troops in Afghanistan OK but revisit later.
The above quotations are from 2018 Rhode Island Senate race: debates and news coverage.