Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Arizona Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 AZ Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Deedra Abboud (10)
- Kyrsten Sinema (2) Democratic candidate for Arizona U.S. Senator Arizona
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Arizona 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Social Security Report.com, "Dr. Kelli Ward, Arizona State Senator," February 19, 2018
- Abortion-News.info, "The Worrisome Future of Abortion Rights", by Linda Greenhouse, November 9, 2017
- Powerline, "Chuck and Nancy and Donald and Kyrsten," by Paul Mirengoff, September 18, 2017
- Newsmax, "Joe Arpaio: Trump's Wall Will Also Stop Drug Trafficking," by Todd Beamon, September 8, 2017
- Politico Magazine, "The Troubling Sheriffs' Movement That Joe Arpaio Supports," by Robert Tsai, Sept. 1, 2017
- The Atlantic, "The Arpaio Pardon Is a Flagrant Assault on Civil Rights," by Conor Friedersdorf, August 26, 2017
- CNN Politics, "Why Joe Arpaio was found guilty," by Joan Biskupic, August 24, 2017
- ACLU, "Five Reasons Arpaio Should Not Receive a Pardon," by Brian Tashman, August 22, 2017
- The Arizona Republic, "Senate candidate under attack for being Muslim," 7/18/2017
- The Arizona Republic, "Abboud announces US Senate bid," 4/10/2017
- Arizona's Politics, "Sheriff Arpaio's New Dark Money Social Welfare Organization," March 14, 2017
- AZCentral.com, "NAFTA: Has Arizona won or lost under the trade deal?", by Ronald J. Hansen, March 13, 2017
- Washington Blade, "LGBT Equality Caucus doubles its membership," by Chris Johnson, February 7, 2017
- KTAR News, "Joe Arpaio likely out of Cabinet consideration," by KTAR.com, December 7, 2016
- AZ Family.com, "Teen Inmates Earn 'Hard Knocks High' Diplomas," 9-30-2010
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Deedra Abboud: Woman's right to choose including funding.
Budget & Economy|
Deedra Abboud: Economy should work for everyone.
Deedra Abboud: Protect LGBTQ community to ensure equality.
Kyrsten Sinema: Co-chair Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus.
Deedra Abboud: Leave legalization to the voter.
Deedra Abboud: Vouchers dismantle public schools for private schools.
Deedra Abboud: Strong public schools lead to healthy future.
Deedra Abboud: Government protection needed to preserve nature.
Deedra Abboud: Favors responsible, educated gun owners.
Kyrsten Sinema: Affordable health-care for everyone.
Deedra Abboud: Protect immigrants through commonsense government reform.
Deedra Abboud: Hands off Social Security.
The above quotations are from 2018 Arizona Senate race: debates and news coverage.