Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 Vermont Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 VT Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Patrick Leahy (4) Democratic Sr Senator Vermont
- Scott Milne (17) Republican candidate for Senate Vermont
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Vermont Senate debates and race coverage:
- VPR.net, "Scott Milne Returns To His Hometown To Officially Launch His Senate Campaign", by Peter Hirschfeld, September 9th, 2016
- iSideWith.com, "Vermont Voter Guide", downloaded Sept. 9, 2016
- WPTZ-TV NBC-5, "Milne enters U.S. Senate race," May 26, 2016
- SevenDaysVT.com, "Vermont Once an EB-5 Fan, Milne Criticizes Leahy for 'Mismanaging' Program ", by Paul Heintz, May 9th, 2016
- MyChamplainValley.com, "Leahy's USA FREEDOM Act Passes U.S. House", 5/13/2015
- Burlington Free Press, "Milne: A complicated candidate," by Terri Hallenbeck, October 28, 2014
- VTDigger.org, "Vermont Right to Life endorses Lt. Gov. Phil Scott, declines to back a gubernatorial candidate", by Anne Galloway, August 26th, 2014
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Scott Milne: Pro-life; and no free birth control.
Scott Milne: Pro-choice but exact positions are unknown.
Scott Milne: Opposes affirmative action.
Scott Milne: Supported civil unions in 2000.
Patrick Leahy: Amend Constitutional to declare corporations are NOT people.
Scott Milne: Supports the death penalty.
Scott Milne: Does not support the legalization of marijuana.
Scott Milne: Pass tougher drug laws instead of decriminalizing.
Scott Milne: Rethink how government funds education.
Energy & Oil|
Patrick Leahy: Human-caused climate change is accelerating.
Scott Milne: Lake Champlain is a natural treasure we must preserve.
Scott Milne: US out of the UN, and UN out of the US.
Scott Milne: Washington gridlock results from too-long incumbency.
Scott Milne: Rated 50% by Gun Owners of Vermont.
Scott Milne: Promises of cost savings are likely a pipe dream.
Patrick Leahy: End the NSA's bulk collection program.
Scott Milne: No immigrant benefits; no DREAMers; no amnesty.
Scott Milne: Opposed to the EB-5 program due to poor regulation in VT.
Patrick Leahy: Raise minimum wage & eliminate gender pay gap.
Scott Milne: Focus on creating new jobs by changing Vermont's reputation.
Scott Milne: Cap the state-wide property tax in first two weeks.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Patrick Leahy Democratic Sr Senator Vermont
- Scott Milne Republican candidate for Senate Vermont
The above quotations are from 2016 Vermont Senate race: debates and news coverage.