Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Fordham Institute EduWatch 2015 by Brandon White
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from EduWatch 2015 (number of quotes indicated):
- Ben Carson (2) HUD Secretary
- Bernie Sanders (2) Democratic Presidential candidate
- Bobby Jindal (1) Louisiana Republican 2016 Presidential candidate
- Carly Fiorina (2) California SBA Director
- Chris Christie (1) New Jersey N.J. Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- Donald Trump (1) Republican Presidential candidate
- Hillary Clinton (4) Democratic Presidential candidate
- James Webb (2) Former Virginia Senator; Democratic Presidential candidate
- Jeb Bush (4) Florida Former FL Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- John Kasich (2) Ohio Republican Governor
- Lincoln Chafee (1) Rhode Island Independent Rhode Island Governor
- Lindsey Graham (3) South Carolina S.C. Senator; Republican Presidential candidate
- Marco Rubio (3) FL Senator; Republican Presidential candidate
- Rick Perry (2) Texas Secretary of Energy
- Scott Walker (1) Wisconsin WI Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- Ted Cruz (3) Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Hillary Clinton: No Ceilings: worldwide full equal education for girls.
John Kasich: I like the ideas in Common Core, but not the program.
John Kasich: We need charter schools, with state oversight.
Scott Walker: Support virtual schools and homeschooling.
James Webb: More pre-K programs; more second-chance high schools.
James Webb: Rebuild our public educational system.
Bobby Jindal: Let parents decide on traditional school or virtual school.
Chris Christie: Focus on college readiness; expand use of apprenticeships.
Donald Trump: We spend more per student than any other nation.
Jeb Bush: Parental choice in preschool, both public and private.
Jeb Bush: Class-size reduction does not improve student achievement.
Jeb Bush: Minority achievement gap intolerable morally & economically.
Rick Perry: Get rid of the federal Department of Education.
Rick Perry: We implemented $10,000 degrees at 13 Texas universities.
Lincoln Chafee: Supports charters, STEM, and early education.
Lindsey Graham: States were bribed & coerced into adopting Common Core.
Lindsey Graham: I made homeschool graduates eligible for military service.
Lindsey Graham: Before the 60s, we were able to say a prayer in school.
Ben Carson: Supports charter schools; supports local control.
Ben Carson: Supports homeschooling; supports teaching values.
Carly Fiorina: Opposes Common Core; shrink Dept. of Education.
Carly Fiorina: Supports competition and accountability in schools.
Bernie Sanders: Do away with fill-in-the-bubble standardized tests.
Bernie Sanders: Education begins before age 4 or 5.
Ted Cruz: Abolish the U.S. Department of Education.
Ted Cruz: The rich already have school choice; give it to the poor.
Ted Cruz: Supports ending racial preferences for college admissions.
Marco Rubio: No national school board; end Department of Education.
Marco Rubio: Empower parents to overcome disastrous public system.
Marco Rubio: Theistic evolution: science and faith are not incompatible.
Hillary Clinton: Testing system based on a core curriculum has value.
Hillary Clinton: Supports public school system: charters but not vouchers.
Hillary Clinton: Teach discipline, self-control & patience in schools.
Jeb Bush: Redesign education around tech, including Virtual Schools.
The above quotations are from Fordham Institute EduWatch 2015 by Brandon White.