Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2014 Delaware Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 DE Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Chris Coons (2) Democratic Jr Senator Delaware
- Kevin Wade (8) Republican Senate challenger Delaware
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Delaware Senate debates:
- Delaware State News, "Wade, Smink compete for Republican Senate nod", by Matt Bittle, August 9, 2014
- American Thinker, "A Government Feared and Distrusted", by Kevin Wade, July 25, 2014
- Fact-checking by WDEL on Chris Coons, November 21, 2013
- Press Release via Coons.Senate.gov, "Ban bath salts and other designer drugs", June 4, 2012
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Kevin Wade: Trust ourselves to make their own choices.
Chris Coons: Bath salts & synthetic marijuana terrorize our communities.
Energy & Oil|
Kevin Wade: Lottery to distribute 600M acres of oil and gas resources.
Kevin Wade: EPA water authority is unaccountable & unconstitutional.
Chris Coons: Nuclear option: Allow confirmation of Obama's appointees.
Kevin Wade: Affordable Care Act violates the Constitution.
Kevin Wade: Welcome home America's veterans and serve them.
Kevin Wade: Secure the border; return lost children to home countries.
Kevin Wade: NSA data collection invades citizens' privacy.
War & Peace|
Kevin Wade: Aid Israel & serve as a transformative force in Mideast.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Chris Coons Democratic Jr Senator Delaware
- Kevin Wade Republican Senate challenger Delaware
The above quotations are from 2014 Delaware Senate debates.
- Outsider in the House, by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I, VT)
- The Little Plaid Book, by Sen. Lamar Alexander (R, TN)
- Cowboy in Caracas, by Senate nominee Charlie Hardy (D, WY)
- The New Black Politician: Cory Booker, Newark, and Post-Racial America (D, NJ)
- Now or Never: A Call to Reclaim America, by Rep. Jody Hice (R, GA-10)
- The Case for Polarized Politics, by Senate candidate Jeff Bell (R, NJ)
- Born To Fly, by Senate candidate Shane Osborn (R, NE)
- A Tribute to 101 Incredible Women, by Senate candidate Joyce Dickerson (D, SC)
- The Debt Bomb, by Senator Tom Coburn (R, OK)
- A Fighting Chance, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D, MA)
- Winning Right, by Senate candidate Ed Gillespie (R,VA)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)