Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2013 New Jersey governor debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2013 New Jersey governor debates (number of quotes indicated):
- Barbara Buono (8) New Jersey Democratic Challenger
- Chris Christie (6) New Jersey N.J. Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Jersey Gubernatorial debates
- PolitiFact.com coverage, Feb. 7, Feb. 24, March 5, March 19-21, April 24-28, and Dec. 22, 2013
- Newark Star-Ledger coverage, Oct 16, 2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Barbara Buono: My budget work speaks for itself, including $11B deficit.
Barbara Buono: Daughter is gay; supports same-sex marriage.
Chris Christie: If my kids were gay, I'd give them a hug; but no marriage.
Barbara Buono: Making voting more difficult does not win elections.
Chris Christie: Vetoes expanded early-voting system; no side-by-side systems.
Barbara Buono: Criticizes pressure from gun rights advocates.
Chris Christie: Vetoed outright ban on Barrett .50 caliber rifle.
Barbara Buono: NJ has lost half our pharmaceutical jobs.
Barbara Buono: Keep collective bargaining for health benefits.
Barbara Buono: Supports tuition equality for illegal immigrants.
Chris Christie: I've never been opposed to tuition equality for illegals.
Chris Christie: I inherited 119,000 private-sector jobs lost.
Barbara Buono: N.J. unemployment worse than US average & surrounding states.
Chris Christie: 2012: Across-the-board tax cut; 2013: exclude over $400K.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Barbara Buono New Jersey Democratic Challenger
- Chris Christie New Jersey N.J. Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
The above quotations are from 2013 New Jersey governor debates.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)