Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2012 Missouri Senate Debate
Missouri Senate debates:
- Feb 19, 2012: Republican Senate primary debate in Kansas City, KSDK coverage
- April 22, 2012: coverage of debate at Tiger Hotel by Columbia Daily Tribune
- May 27, 2012: Yahoo.com coverage of Republican primary debate; two-hour event in Willard covered by KYTV.
- Todd Akin editorial in Kansas City Star, June 26
- July 7, 2012: Associated Press in News-Tribune; Fox-2-Now St. Louis; and PoliticMO.com: coverage of GOP candidates debate
- July 9, 2012: Ballwin-Ellisville Patch coverage of GOP debate at Washington University
- Aug. 14-19, 2012: TheHill.com, TheGatewayPundit.com and FreakoutNation.com coverage of election scandal: Akin comments and McCaskill reaction.
- Sept. 21-27, 2012: Associated Press and Los Angeles Times coverage of 9/26/2012 debate in Rolla, and 9/21/2012 Missouri newspaper editors' debate.
- Oct. 19, 2012: Reuters coverage of 10/18/2012 debate in Kansas City.
- Oct. 26, 2012: KSDK-5 I-Team FactCheck on Senate TV ads
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Todd Akin: Resisted stepping aside after "legitimate rape" comment.
John Brunner: Pledges support to overthrow of Roe v. Wade.
Sarah Steelman: Life begins at conception; consider Constitutional Amendment.
Todd Akin: Life begins at conception; support Constitutional Amendment.
Claire McCaskill: FactCheck: Akin's female staff are not paid as much as men.
Todd Akin: No policy to pay female staff less than men (but he does).
Claire McCaskill: Women shouldn't get paid less simply because they're women.
Todd Akin: Women's pay should be left to discretion of employers.
John Brunner: Served as CEO of personal care products manufacturer.
Sarah Steelman: More competition in college loans; end federal monopoly.
Todd Akin: Federal government should be out of the student loan market.
Todd Akin: Get rid of Departments of Energy, Education and Commerce.
Todd Akin: Reversing 17th Amendment gives power back o the states.
Todd Akin: Denounces intrusive government regulations and ObamaCare.
Sarah Steelman: End intrusive regulations; repeal ObamaCare.
Todd Akin: Illegal immigrants receiving benefits is unacceptable.
John Brunner: Citizenship for veterans; but not for college grads.
Sarah Steelman: Take away all the incentives that are attracting illegals.
Principles & Values|
Sarah Steelman: Elected officials are trustees of the people.
Todd Akin: I'm no career politician; I left a safe district.
Todd Akin: Experienced conservative voice in Congress.
The above quotations are from 2012 Missouri Senate Debate.